Tanta University, Egypt, Email ID: [email protected]
Dental 2020 understand you the market size and growth potential; major companies; draft business plans and pitch books; and conduct benchmarking and SWOT analysis. Dentists perform a range of services that typically fall under general or specialty dentistry. Accounting for about 84.0% of dentists in the industry, general dentists provide services, such as preventive care, diagnosis and treatment planning, and procedures, such as fillings, dentures and extractions. Specialty dentistry, which includes Endodontics, oral surgery, orthodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics and pediatric dentistry, makes up an estimated 16.0% of practicing dentists.
Global Dentistry market witnessed healthy growth during the last decade and is expected to register CAGR of 4.9% between 2016 and 2021, to reach USD 7.52 Billion by 2021. Growth in this market can primarily be attributed to factors such as the rapid growth in aging population, increasing demand for cosmetic dentistry, and growing incidence of dental caries and other periodontal diseases.
The European dental equipment’s market is forecast to grow significantly in the next five years. Demand for cosmetic dentistry and advanced treatment options are the drivers of this trend. Because of public awareness of dental health, the growth is also stimulated by an increase of the aging population. For instance, non-metallic inlays have increased by 380% over the last 10 years in the continent.
In this rapidly growing market, your business is certain to benefit from expansion and recruitment in Europe. As the industry grows, our services can assist you in the early stages of European expansion through business incorporation. If your business is already established in the continent; our industry knowledge can support you with admin and legal tasks.
Hence, in Dental & Oral Health plays important role but still the accuracy and precision of the study needs to be improved to achieve minimum rejections in the preclinical studies.
• Dental Professionals
• Principal Dentist’s
• Dental Owners or Partners
• Dental/ Oral Surgeons
• Dental (Maxillofacial) and Cosmetic Surgeons
• Dental Business Managers
• Dental Nurses
• Dental Radiologists
• Dental and Oral Health Associations, Societies and Universities
• Dental Treatment Coordinators
• Procurement and Management teams from Corporate Dental Organizations
• Manufacturers and Distributors of Medical Devices
• Dental and Oral Health Researchers, Faculty and Students
Major Dental Associations around the Globe
• World Health Organization (WHO)
• FDI World Dental Federation
• International Association for Dental Research (IADR) & American Association for Dental Research (AADR)
• National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR), Office of International Health
• Pan American Health Organization (PAHO)
• Major Dental Associations in Europe
• Dental Chamber of Bosnia & Herzegovina
• Association of Dentists in Bulgaria
• Croatian Dental Chamber
• Association of Public Health Dentists in Denmark
• Danish Society of Periodontology
• European Federation of Periodontology
• Icelandic Dental Association